Weekend Love - New Music By Everett James



 Listen Now On Bandcamp



Available wherever you get your music!!!
Bandcamp - Spotify - ITunes - Google Play - Soundcloud
Oh girl its Friday 

could be you and I day 
why don't we get together for the weekend 
We can ride maybe get high 
see the world or just sit back 
sometimes you may need to relax... 

Like a puppet on a string 
i'll do anything 
hanging by a thread 

Saturday still kicking it 
never knew how good it could get 
when i'm swimming in your ocean 
oh my... 
how you feel laying next to me 
oooh girl pure ecstasy 
how in the world did you get inside my head... 

Like a puppet on a string 
I'll do anything 
Hanging by a thread

credits

released 22 July 2015 

written, produced, performed, and engineered by Everett James Harrell for 735 Music @ Electronika Studios ATL. ©2015 All Rights Reserved